Thursday, April 12, 2012

David Tennant's Voice...

I have been listening to David Tennant's audio reading of Stonemouth. It is awesome to hear his real accent. He even does a different voice for each character-even though it's a truly adult book-and it's entertaining. I now want the whole book, and if there is a total audio version by David Tennant-I will own it. And it makes me happy- just the way he speaks...the voice makes me fuzzy inside. I have a great desire to own Hamlet starring David as well. And the Decoy Bride- was a lovely film that I enjoyed very much-but I would love to see the end of the story, as the movie ends on the beginning of a new relationship-a new chapter as it were.  Just some adoration for the 10th Doctor...and the sexy Scotsman who played him-a man whom I love-David Tennant.
Don't judge me....

No comments:

Post a Comment