Friday, November 16, 2012

It's the week before the biggest shopping day of the year, and I only have the coins in my pocket. Now, I do have several things that I do have to return to Michaels (wrong size ribbon) and Walmart (wrong size shirt), so I won't starve, but it always feels bad when I can't even get a pop on the way home. I just have to make it a week-well really 6 days now, until payday. but even then it's iffy.
I will have to move ahead, and be as careful as I can. it doesn't help that I have a cold and can't kick this cough, so not feeling my best, and being broke is bad. I need to get some cat food too, so that's a bit worse. oh-well, I will muddle through. I always do. nite. and I promise that the next post will be more upbeat, or at least informative and/or useful, not a pity party.

No comments:

Post a Comment